||A challenging Java Developer Position in the software industry with a progressive company that will effectively utilize acquired expertise and experience
- Over 8 years experience as a Systems Engineer, Industrial Applications Software Developer in a Lead role and Certified Software Trainer.
- Expertise in software/ hardware, debugging and project execution.
- Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Quick learner with natural ability to grasp new technologies and a Dynamic Professional
- Energetic and self motivated team player. Proven ability to work in both independent and team environments.
- Strong exceptional communication, interpersonal, technical, organizational and leadership skills.
|Education/ Professional Training:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Instrumentation & Control) 1988-92 First Class with Distinction
Government College of Engineering, Pune,University of Pune, India
- Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Sun Courses - SL110, SL275
- Fisher Rosemount Systems Inc. Certified for WinNT based DeltaV systems implementation, Integration
- Fisher Rosemount Systems Inc. Certified DeltaV systems software trainer
- C++, Borland C, Visual Basic
- Assemblers,MS DOS, Win NT, Win 98
- MS Access, MS Office/Project, Foxpro, ACAD,Visio
- PLCs, DeltaV Software,RS3 Automation Softwares, TDC3000, Allen Bradley Softwares,Yokogawa Automation Softwares,Honeywell Softwares
| 1998 to Present Fisher Rosemount M.E.Inc. Dubai,U.A.E.
- Responsible for design, implementation, documentation and support of Win NT based critical high reliability industrial application software for prestigious clients like SHELL and British Petroleum.
- Coordination with customers for product implementation, systems support, implementation of critical software, Y2K assessments, Y2K solution design and implementation.
- Implementation of networks and application software which save clients millions of dollars annually
- Responsible for Web Based Technical Support.
- Certified Customer Trainer for Win NT based Fisher-Rosemount System Software.
- Development of MS Access based Application for project tracking and Management information software.
1996 to 1998 Vivekanand Institute of Technology Mumbai,India
- Lectured in subjects dealing with Computerized Distributed Control System, Opto-Electronics and Computer Modelling and Simulation of Systems
- Developed C++ based software for Industrial Automation.
1994 to 1996 Fisher Rosemount (India) Ltd. Mumbai,India
Senior Systems Engineer, Certified Trainer
- Developed Computer based Industrial Automation Software.
- Played lead role in customer interaction and application software development for important global clients like Stein Heurtey, Tide Water Oil Company.
- Involved in analysis, debugging, development of application software, GUI , setting up user accounts, creation of industrial data history analysis and reports.
- Development of application software dealing with third party systems interface and on-site commissioning of critical process control software.
1993 to 1994 Tata Honeywell Ltd. Pune,India
- Development of Computer based Industrial Automation Software.
- Hardware design for installation of Automation Systems.
- On site commissioning of critical process control software.
1992 Yokogawa Keonics Ltd. Bangalore,India
- Development & debugging of application software and GUI for industrial automation systems.